Day 12 Gratitude Challenge
Today Nicole talks about loving our bodies. You loving and appreciating You!
She choose a Wayne Dyer quote that I really like: “Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul.” ~ Wayne Dyer
I used to be very, very critical of me … Years ago I heard this statement on a tape program “Every human being does the absolute best they are capable of doing, given with what is going on in their lives at that particular moment.”
This was life changing for me!
When I became aware of my internal dialogue to myself – I was truly shocked. I would never talk to another being like that! I already knew that you don’t build self esteem and confidence by talking down to someone … I needed to apply that rule also to me!
I set out to learn unconditional love … for me. To give myself a break… talk nice to me … be kind to me… to appreciate and love all of me! And the kinder I got to me – the kinder I got to everyone around me! The more I understood … we really are all doing the best we can at each moment … and instead of criticizing it … we should be celebrating and appreciating it!
Here are the 5 things I appreciate about me:
- I appreciate my body – how it has supported me through these years.
- I appreciate how I am willing to grow, learn and expand.
- I appreciate that I have a very active mind … filled with lots and lots of ideas that could probably fill several lifetimes! 😉
- I appreciate my awareness of my body – how I am able to pick up on signals my body gives me if there is a sign of illness coming about and then I am able to get in front of it and stay healthy.
- I appreciate my connection to vibration – how I am able to be guided by a higher source for myself as well as for my clients.
Today I can have these above appreciations because I have been appreciating me! The more I appreciated and loved me … the more I became connected with that higher life source that is guiding us all!
Share with with us, in the comments, what you appreciate about you and get connected to that higher source that is always loving and appreciating you!
And… don’t forget to visit on facebook – http://facebook.com/LivingLOA