Day 11 Gratitude Challenge
I’ve jumped a few days here … as I’ve been away from the computer on a mini-vacation. We were headed to Mohican island on Lake George NY to go camping with some good friends. The weather had other plans and the rangers were warning about severe storms on the island. So…. We readjusted and “camped” out at a nearby lodge! Which worked out great as they had an indoor water park! It was indeed great fun! 😉
For Day 11 Nicole speaks about joy … As I read her post – I thought about how I have heard people ask “What brings you joy?” and I was thinking … the better question is – “Where do you bring joy?” Joy is a state of being … it is the feeling of love. You bring it where ever you bring appreciation / gratitude.
Nicole gives a great exercise that she calls bliss bombing – I recommend you read it. 🙂
Here is my list of 5 things I appreciate… and when I am appreciating …. I am bringing joy! 😉
- I appreciate good friends that I can laugh and enjoy life with.
- I appreciate being able to find the opportunity within all situations … and turn a camping trip gone bad into a camping trip we will never forget!
- I appreciate heartfelt conversations with like-minded people.
- I appreciate the rain that has fallen in the last few days … as I can see the grass and flowers responding to it.
- I appreciate that my appreciation put me into this wonderful state of joy! 😀
Now I am off to appreciate and share this state of joy … or as Nicole calls it – to create some bliss bombs. Please share with us what you appreciate here in the comments … and don’t forget to visit over at http://facebook.com/LivingLOA