Day 5 – Gratitude Challenge
Today as I read Day 5 of the Gratitude Challenge – a big smile comes across my face. Nicole speaks about the little things, the simple things …
Those are the things we have a tendency to forget about. We have a tendency to want to be wowed with the big stuff. Yet… focusing back on those simple things empower them.
Think about that – If you raised your awareness to consistently find a simple thing to appreciate… your vibration will be filled with appreciation. If I’m sending out appreciation … that is what will come back to me – that is the law of attraction at work!
As Nicole points out our brains have been programmed away from the simple pleasures … This is what I teach! How to come out of the fog of these old story habits and create new empowering stories that uplift and honor you!
Doing this challenge for 30 days will create those new stories that uplift you!
Yes… you will have days that you will encounter resistance. Here is a tip for those days – Appreciate the resistance! Appreciate that you are aware it is present – take a deep breath and embrace it. Why would you want to do that? As you embrace it – you actually start to shift it and you will feel it start to soften. You are interrupting that old programming and creating new stories that will uplift you.
Here are 5 simple things that I appreciate today:
- Coffee – I always appreciate coffee!
- Hummingbirds – This morning I was watching them at the feeder – They always put a smile on my face.
- Warm breezes – Hearing them softly rustle through the trees and feeling it’s soft caress on my face.
- Where I live – I was born & raised in the city … but I’ve always been a country girl at heart.
- My computer – How I am able to communicate and make friends across the world.
What do you appreciate today?
Share it with us and start your Appreciation Vibration!